Level of DifficultyEasy
Time to do repair15 - 30 mins
Age of Appliance5 - 10 years
Handle and Door Latch Assy Installation
Below is my experience installing the assembly
1) Remove rear cover of front door with Torx bits.
2) Remove latch assembly (it is held on by 2 of the screws holding the rear cover).
3) Remove left and right female wire sockets from assembly. (Ensure your power is OFF to dishwasher)BTW, this may take some effort as the socket assembly is tightly connected to the terminals.
4) Discard old assembly and connect both wire sockets to their respective terminals on the new latch assembly.
5) Place new assembly oriented on door screw-holes.
6) Place rear cover on door and replace all Torx screws.
7) Test latch and insure the system will function by going through one cycle.
8) Installation complete