Level of DifficultyEasy
Time to do repair15 - 30 mins
Age of Appliance1 - 4 years
JAMES From NAPERVILLE, IL
Nov 08, 2007
14 out of 18 people found this instruction helpful
1. Remove 2 screws on edge of door, these hold door trim on.
2. Using putty knives, gently lever outer door trim away from door, moving knives around door.
3. Door trim will come off, at bottom move insulation and remove lower handle screw. Remove upper handle screw.
4 Instal new handle, a reverse of #3, do not over tighten screws.
5. Replace door trim, it snaps into place, it may require a small whack.
6. Have a pat on the back for saving $100.
|Part Photo||Part Description||Price||Availability
Part Number: PS990153