Level of DifficultyEasy
Time to do repair15 - 30 mins
Age of ApplianceMore than 10 years
John M From Norwalk, CT
Nov 21, 2010
2 out of 3 people found this instruction helpful
1) Emptied Dishwasher (roll-around model)
2) Tipped it onto its back
3) Removed Toe Kick (2 screws) and Bottom Cover (4 screws) (screw driver)
4) Opened Door to access side panel (careful not to let it drop on my fingers)
5) Using Torx driver, removed two screws holding side panel on. This makes it easier to access the linkage and spring.
6) Removed broken link
7) Installed new link and spring noting the spring direction from the spring on the other side of the door.
8) Pulled spring over the bottom rail bracket with pliers.
9) Reinstalled panels in the reverse order.
|Part Photo||Part Description||Price||Availability
Part Number: PS2097828