Level of DifficultyEasy
Time to do repair30 - 60 mins
Age of Appliance5 - 10 years
David From Springville, NY
Nov 21, 2010
2 out of 3 people found this instruction helpful
- Shut off the electricity and water to the unit
- Pull the unit out, tip it on its side. Pump is easily accessable on the bottom.
- Undo the inlet & outlet hose clamps, two screws, and two wire connectors. (Pay attention to which way they went on.)
- Put the new pump in the same way and reconnect everything.
- Tip the unit back up and push it into the counter, making sure not to kink the hoses or anything.
- That's it. New pump is quiet, and no more smell!
|Part Photo||Part Description||Price||Availability
Part Number: PS1993409