Level of DifficultyEasy
Time to do repair30 - 60 mins
Age of Appliance1 - 4 years
Roger P From Pine Ridge, FL
Nov 17, 2010
0 out of 1 people found this instruction helpful
1. Remove pantry cover and tray assembly.
2. Remove two Crispers above tray.
3. Remove glass and seal in rear.
4. Remove phillip screws, 2 or 3 holding right end cap to refrig body.
5. Pull end cap from wall to the left releasing temp valve from back of frig.
6. Remove side metal slider from end cap.
7. Dissasmble temp valve slider from endcap and rear cap.
8. Remove temp valve control knob and handle from end cap.
9.Put back together in reverse order being careful not to loose the styrofoam seal from hole in rear of frig
|Part Photo||Part Description||Price||Availability
Part Number: PS2365144