Spinner Fell Off in Dishwasher

ApplianceWhirlpool Dishwasher


Level of DifficultyReally easy

Time to do repairLess than 15 mins

Age of Appliance5 - 10 years

Tools Screw drivers

Nicholas From Ramsey, MN

Nov 13, 2010

1 out of 2 people found this instruction helpful

There is a plastic part in the dishwasher that looks like a hurricane symbol. It's called a Spinner and it disperses water during the wash and rinse cycles. It is located on the top of the inside of the dishwasher. Unfortunately there is a small plastic part that holds the Spinner in place. This plastic part wears out after a few years and requires replacement. I have replaced it twice - part number 8519736. Very easy to replace - unscrew one screw and put in the part (three separate component) - obvious how it works. Good luck.

Help other customers find the most helpful instructions.

Were these instructions helpful?

Diagrams and Parts List for this repair

Part PhotoPart DescriptionPriceAvailability

3rd Level Wash Spinner Kit

Part Number: PS734590

In Stock