Level of DifficultyReally easy
Time to do repairLess than 15 mins
Age of Appliance5 - 10 years
William From Valley City, OH
Nov 01, 2010
1 out of 3 people found this instruction helpful
1. Unplug power.
2. Removed the screws holding on the access panel on rear of machine.
3. Remove 4 screws holding plastic cover from motherboard enclosure.
4. Replace the transformer and connect wires as they were on the old transformer.
6. Replace the cover with the 4 screws.
7. Replace the access cover.
|Part Photo||Part Description||Price||Availability
Part Number: PS2001685