Level of DifficultyReally easy
Time to do repairLess than 15 mins
Age of ApplianceMore than 10 years
Alvin From Sugar Land, TX
Oct 22, 2010
3 out of 3 people found this instruction helpful
1. PUsh the Lock button so the water will not run.
2.Remove the screw holding the nozzle.
3. Remove the Grill
4. Disconnect the black water tube. Pull the female part of the union off the old tube and hold it for the new tube.
5. PUll it the tube out from the nozzle end.
6. Snake the new tube into the hole and shove it through until it comes out the door hinge port at the bottom of the door.
7. Continue pushing and pulling the tube until the nozzle is in position.
8.Test fit the new tube and cut a short piece off to fit properly.
9. Slide the female part of the union onto the new tube. Insert it onto the union and tighten.
10. Insert the screw that holds the nozzle in place and tighten.
11. Push the on unlock button and fill a glass with water.
12. Check for leaks. If no leaks reinstall the grill.
|Part Photo||Part Description||Price||Availability
Part Number: PS371704