Level of DifficultyReally easy
Time to do repair15 - 30 mins
Age of Appliance5 - 10 years
Roland From Alexandria, VA
Oct 19, 2010
45 out of 56 people found this instruction helpful
1. Removed crisper drawers from refrigerator.
2. Removed drawer front decoration panels.
3. Unpacked, inspected and rinsed out new drawers.
4. Attached drawer front decoration panels.
5. Transfered vegetables and fruit from old drawers to new drawers.
6. Installed new drawers in refrigerator.
7. Closed refrigerator door.
8. Total time about 15 minutes, no tools required.
Ice & Water filter
1. Opened filter compartment cover
2. Removed old filter, drained into sink and placed in the trash.
3. Installed new filter
4. Bled the water line with ice water tap button (be aware when the air in the line exits the spigot, it create a lot of spray and you may need to cleanup the water that splash out of the bottom of the container used to capture the water during the bleeding process.)
5. Close the filter cover and refrigerator door.
6. Total time about 10 minutes and no tools required.
|Part Photo||Part Description||Price||Availability
Part Number: PS733850
Part Number: PS2066823