ApplianceGeneral Electric Range
Level of DifficultyEasy
Time to do repair30 - 60 mins
Age of Appliance5 - 10 years
Michael From Tucson, AZ
Sep 17, 2010
3 out of 3 people found this instruction helpful
1. Removed oven door.
2. Removed shelves.
3. Removed oven bottom.
4. Removed pan drawer.
5. Removed the 2 burner mounting nuts at back of oven pan drawer opening.
6. Removed top burner nut.
7. Pulled igniter out from top.
8. Snipped igniter wires.
9. Removed igniter from burner
10. Attached new ignitor wires with the enclosed wire nuts.
11. Attached new igniter to burner.
12. Replaced burner.
13. Pushed excess wire out of the oven through opening at back of pan drawer.
14. Reinstalled burner mounting nuts at back of drawer.
15. Reinstalled burner nut at top of burner
16. Reinstalled oven bottom, oven door and pan drawer.
|Part Photo||Part Description||Price||Availability
Part Number: PS243425