ApplianceGeneral Electric Washer
Level of DifficultyA Bit Difficult
Time to do repairLess than 15 mins
Age of Appliance5 - 10 years
James From Vilonia, AR
Jul 25, 2010
79 out of 92 people found this instruction helpful
1. remove the three screws from the top backside of the top panel
2. push the top panel to the rear 1/8 to 1/4 inch
3. lift/rotate top panel from rear to front, set aside.
4. remove the three wire connectors from latch.
5. use #15 Torx to remove the three screws from the latch.
6. remove and replace part using top opening.
7. reverse order to finish.
|Part Photo||Part Description||Price||Availability
Part Number: PS972231