ApplianceGeneral Electric Refrigerator
Level of DifficultyReally easy
Time to do repair15 - 30 mins
Age of Appliance5 - 10 years
MICHILLE From RICHMOND, TX
Jul 24, 2010
0 out of 1 people found this instruction helpful
1. Turn off every thing & Unplug power from wall ( FOR SAFETY ), and let it deforsted itself.
2. Uncrew scews on panel from back wall.
3. Remove old part out ( Pay attention to how you took the old part out, so you can put new part the same way)
4. Follow instruction that came with new part.
5. Plug power to the socket/ wall.
6. Turn ref. on and yes, you are done.
Total about 10 mins tha most.
|Part Photo||Part Description||Price||Availability
Part Number: PS1993872