Level of DifficultyReally easy
Time to do repair15 - 30 mins
Age of Appliance1 - 4 years
James From Orangevale, CA
Jun 18, 2010
0 out of 1 people found this instruction helpful
1. Removed the drawer that slides into the broken part.
2. Removed the two drawers above broken part.
3. Removed the glass, and lifted out the two bars that hold the glass.
4. Removed the two screws that hold Endcap in.
5. Lift slightly on the front of ENDCAP and pull toward front of refriderator.
Reverse the above order for replacement.
Bottom Line is that this was an easy job. Anyone can do.
|Part Photo||Part Description||Price||Availability
Part Number: PS2365151