Level of DifficultyEasy
Time to do repair30 - 60 mins
Age of ApplianceMore than 10 years
Sophia From San Antonio, TX
Apr 28, 2010
6 out of 7 people found this instruction helpful
1. Turned off and unplugged the refrigerator.
2. Removed the lower back panel inside the freezer with a screwdriver.
3. Unplugged the thermostat. (No tool is needed)
4. Ordered a new thermostat from PartSelect and it arrived in 2 business days.
5. Plugged in the new thermostat..
6. Put the lower back panel inside the freezer with screwdriver.
7. Plugged in the Refrigerator and turned the power back on.
8. It is working again!!!
|Part Photo||Part Description||Price||Availability
Part Number: PS2350702