ApplianceGeneral Electric Microwave
Level of DifficultyEasy
Time to do repair30 - 60 mins
Age of Appliance1 - 4 years
David From San Diego, CA
Apr 09, 2010
3 out of 4 people found this instruction helpful
1. Turned off circuit breaker for microwave.
2. Removed screws holding the bottom cover of the microwave; cover is hinged at the back, so it dropped open and stayed out of the way.
3. Unplugged turntable motor and removed screws that hold turntable motor in place.
4. Pushed broken pieces of the plastic turntable coupler out of the way (hole for motor's axle not big enough to remove them).
5. Put turntable coupler into hole in bottom of microwave interior, held it in place while putting the motor axle into it from below.
6. Replaced screws holding turntable motor in place, plugged in motor's electrical connector.
7. Closed bottom cover and replaced screws that hold it in place.
8. Switched on microwave circuit breaker.
|Part Photo||Part Description||Price||Availability
Part Number: PS651211