Level of DifficultyReally easy
Time to do repairLess than 15 mins
Age of Appliance1 - 4 years
Dawn From Long Beach, CA
Apr 07, 2010
0 out of 1 people found this instruction helpful
Very easy to do...... I guarantee it takes less than 10 minutes. This was easy to repair yourself and I'm a girl .
1. I read the reviews on Parts select and decided it must be easy.
2. Part arrived very fast.
3. Turned off circuit breaker for kitchen appliances.
4. Open door and keep flat on floor. Remove the hex nuts with an electric drill with proper attachment.
5. Lift the compartment and have someone hold the top part up, while the other person disconnects the broken piece. It has two side plug like attachment that need to be released.
6. Attach the new part and make sure the two side pieces are latched back.
7. Close the top part down on the front and then screw back in the hexnuts.
8. Put the door back into normal closed position and latch will be like new!
|Part Photo||Part Description||Price||Availability
Part Number: PS2180046