Level of DifficultyReally easy
Time to do repairLess than 15 mins
Age of Appliance1 - 4 years
David From Albuquerque, NM
Oct 22, 2007
14 out of 18 people found this instruction helpful
1. Removed the screws holding the door to the dryer.
2. Place door face down on floor, use rug to keep from scratching the door
3. Remove the Phillips screws, do not remove the Torx screws
4. Lift the inside door and separate from the outer door.
5. Place inner door on the new outer door, make sure screw holes line up
6. Replace the screws removed in step 3
7. Attach door to the dryer
|Part Photo||Part Description||Price||Availability
Part Number: PS989243