Level of DifficultyReally easy
Time to do repair15 - 30 mins
Age of ApplianceMore than 10 years
Richard From Woodstock, GA
Mar 18, 2010
1 out of 4 people found this instruction helpful
Before starting unplug the refrigerator
1) Remove the drip grate
2) Remove the 2 screws located at bottom of dispenser (they were located under the drip grate)
3) Remove dispenser trim plate by carefully disconnedting the touch pad wire.
4) Remove 2 screws on top right and left side of dispenser.
5) Remove 1 screw located in middle of dispenser (near the ice dam).
6) Remove Dispenser from refrigerator.
7) Completely clean the dispenser
8) Remove old Actuator Pad
9) Unscrew Limit Switch
10) Remove wire connections on limit switch.
11) Screw in new Limit Switch
12) Connect wires to limit switch (in same manner as they came off)
13) Install new Actuator Pad (make sure you align the "pusher" with the Limit switch).
14) Put the dispenser back into the refrigerator (Make sure you install the water line in its slot)
15) Install the 3 screws
16) Reconnect wire to trim plate.
17) Install 2 screws at bottom of dispenser
18) replace drip grate.
19) Plug in refrigerator
20) Enjoy water/ice dispenser that shuts off.
|Part Photo||Part Description||Price||Availability
Part Number: PS2059931
Part Number: PS2060868