ApplianceGeneral Electric Washer
Level of DifficultyReally easy
Time to do repair15 - 30 mins
Age of Appliance5 - 10 years
Alex From Riverview, FL
Mar 03, 2010
6 out of 10 people found this instruction helpful
1. Unpluged power cord from power source.
2. Removed 4 knobs from front of control panel.
3. Removed 4 screws from top of control panel.
4. Laid control panel over on closed washer lid.
5. Removed wiring harness from control asm which is attached to back of control panel face plate.
6. Removed 5 screws that attaches control asy to back of control panel face plate.
7. Removed old control asm and replaced with new.
8. Reverse removal procedure and plug to power source and run washer through a few cycles.
9. This self repair took about 15 to 30 minutes and saved me about $150.00 on a service call.
|Part Photo||Part Description||Price||Availability
Part Number: PS960649