Level of DifficultyEasy
Time to do repair15 - 30 mins
Age of Appliance5 - 10 years
Frank From Hillside, IL
Feb 25, 2010
3 out of 4 people found this instruction helpful
Always unplug the appliance before starting work!
1) Using a screw driver and nut driver, remove rear access pannel to control pannel.
2) Push nob inward. Pull pin in back of the timer to release nob. Remove nobs.
3) At the back of the timer pull tab at right side of timer. Slide the timer to the right. Remove wiring harnes.
4) Install new timer. Connect wiring harnes.
5) Install nob assembly. Push pin at the rear of timer in until the nob assembly is locked in place.
6) Replace rear access pannel.
7) If the washing machine was moved to get to the access pannel move it back into place and check for leavle.
GOOD TO GO JOE!!!!
|Part Photo||Part Description||Price||Availability
Part Number: PS2018242