Level of DifficultyReally easy
Time to do repair15 - 30 mins
Age of ApplianceMore than 10 years
Lee From Mableton, GA
Feb 19, 2010
0 out of 1 people found this instruction helpful
-removed the 6 screws in the rear
-pulled off the back panel
-unplugged the 2 wires attached to the heater element (note which one connects to where)
-remove dryer filter and the 2 top screws that next to it
- lifted the top up
- there is one screw at the top of the heater element casing that needed to be removed.
- poped the heater casing away from the dryer.
then pulled it out from the bottom
- removed the one screw holding the heater element in the case, and slide it out
-slide the new one in, and put the screww back in
-pushed the heater casing back up in the dryer and connected the 2 element wires.
-slide the heater casing in the 2 slots and pushed it backing to the dryer at teh top.
-screwed the on screw back in at the top of the casing.
- put the dryer top back in place and 2 fliter screws back in.
- reattached the back panel. and plugged back in.
|Part Photo||Part Description||Price||Availability
Part Number: PS373014