Leaks onto floor from lower section

ApplianceMaytag Dishwasher

ModelDWU7400AAE

Level of DifficultyReally easy

Time to do repair15 - 30 mins

Age of Appliance5 - 10 years

Tools

Bernice From New Vernon, NJ

Feb 12, 2010

1 out of 1 people found this instruction helpful

First I replaced the door gasket as every one else. This cut drips about 30%. I then discoverd that the Rinse Aid circular dispenser cap was opened about half way. I turned the cap tightly clockwise to close and cut drips to 90% total. I czn live with the other 10%,

Help other customers find the most helpful instructions.

Were these instructions helpful?

Diagrams and Parts List for this repair

Part PhotoPart DescriptionPriceAvailability

Door Gasket

Part Number: PS2097160

$47.25
In Stock