ApplianceMagic Chef Washer
Level of DifficultyReally easy
Time to do repairLess than 15 mins
Age of ApplianceMore than 10 years
To replace the timer:
1. Unplug AC cord.
2. Move washer out away from the wall to get access to the back of the control panel.
3. Remove knobs from the front of the timer (turn to remove the on/off knob).
4. Remove 5 screws & cover from the back of the control panel.
5. Remove 2 screws holding the timer from the front.
6. Remove electrical connector from the timer (pry off with screw driver).
7. Replace timer in reverse order.
To replace the right trim endcap:
1. Remove 2 screws holding the endcap.
2. Remove & replace the endcap in reverse order.