ApplianceGeneral Electric Range
Level of DifficultyReally easy
Time to do repair15 - 30 mins
Age of ApplianceMore than 10 years
Kenny From Greenville, MS
Jan 30, 2010
0 out of 2 people found this instruction helpful
Replacing the Surface Burner Terminal Block Kit was very easy.
1. Pull the stove from the wall a little so you can have space to work. I unplug the stove from lthe 220 outlet. Then remove the Surface Burner element.
2. Then we removed the back pannel from the stove by removing the screws with a nut driver. Only four screws to remove.
3. Once the pannel was removed. I Unpluged the wires from the stove pannel. Being careful not to damage the plug in. There were only two wires to unplug. So trace the wires to make sure you are unpluging the correct one.
4. Lift the top up on the stove and unscrewed the Terminal Block from the top of stove. We only have one screw there.
5. Pull the Terminal Block and wires out and replace with the new Terminal Block, making sure the wires were feed along the side under the top of stove so they can not be damaged. Plug in wires and replace pannel.
|Part Photo||Part Description||Price||Availability
Part Number: PS242972