ApplianceGeneral Electric Refrigerator
Level of DifficultyEasy
Time to do repair15 - 30 mins
Age of Appliance1 - 4 years
Terence From Charlestown, RI
Jan 26, 2010
0 out of 1 people found this instruction helpful
1.Unplug frig & empty
2. Remove ground clip & back wall, defrost fully, blow-dry if impatient like me!
3. Unscrew heater element & unplug wires
4. Plug wires in as directed
5. Reinstall heater, ground clip & back wall. Plug in frig! Piece of cake!!
6. Did not need to use wire extension, was able to route the wire to fit.
|Part Photo||Part Description||Price||Availability
Part Number: PS1993872