Level of DifficultyEasy
Time to do repair30 - 60 mins
Age of ApplianceMore than 10 years
Dennis From Corona, CA
Oct 09, 2007
2 out of 2 people found this instruction helpful
1. Put pieces of wood under door to support it.
2. Unscrew three screws holding door hinge.
3. Disconnect water line.
4. Unscrew screw holding each cam. One to door and one to hinge.
5 Replace cams.
6. Retrieve plate with threaded holes behind frame that the hinge attaches to.
7. Use thin philips screwdriver through the hinge bracket, shim, frame and screw plate to align it for the other two screws.
8. Replace all three hinge screws.
9. Connect water line fitting.
10. Remove wood for door support.
11. Check door for smooth movement and strong pressure when closed.
|Part Photo||Part Description||Price||Availability
Part Number: PS323495