ApplianceGeneral Electric Washer
Level of DifficultyEasy
Time to do repairLess than 15 mins
Age of Appliance1 - 4 years
Shashank From Noblesville, IN
Dec 12, 2009
5 out of 10 people found this instruction helpful
1. Popped the front cover off
2. Used nutdriver to remove two nuts on cover clips on the front side holding cover with lid in place.
3. Hold cover at an angle and shift to left a little bit to separate from from control panel.
4. Detach connector to magnet sensor and set cover aside.
5. Remove nuts from behind washer to remove control panel to allow plier to access spring clip that holds funnel shower head in place.
6. Wiggled old part off and slid on new part.
|Part Photo||Part Description||Price||Availability
Part Number: PS1766032