Level of DifficultyEasy
Time to do repair30 - 60 mins
Age of Appliance1 - 4 years
Tim From Pittsburgh, PA
Dec 10, 2009
1 out of 2 people found this instruction helpful
1. Remove screws around inside door panel. Lift panel off door. Disconnect connecter at soap dispenser. Set inside door panel aside
2. Remove door latch (to gain access to the control panel
3. remove screws that attach control board to the door (to gain access to the control panel).
4. disconnect 2 control panel ribbon cables from the control board. You must first lift up on the latches which sit on top of the ribbon cable receptacles on the control board.
5. Remove screws holding the control panel to the door and remove the control panel.
6. Install the new control panel on the door, then re-install the items removed during disassembly.
|Part Photo||Part Description||Price||Availability
Part Number: PS2327306