Level of DifficultyEasy
Time to do repair15 - 30 mins
Age of Appliance5 - 10 years
Steven From Fort Worth, TX
Dec 10, 2009
3 out of 8 people found this instruction helpful
1) Unplug dryer.
2) Remove the 3 screws to remove control panel from the main unit.
3) Remove the metal back to the control panel by removing 3 more screws.
4) Remove the knob from the temperature selector switch.
5) Pull the switch out, leaving the wires connected.
6) Unplug each of the 4 wires, one at a time. I plugged them directly into the new switch before going to the next wire, to ensure I didn't mix anything up.
7) Put everything back together in the opposite order.
The part was a perfect match and it is working great.
|Part Photo||Part Description||Price||Availability
Part Number: PS2035496