ApplianceGeneral Electric Range
Level of DifficultyReally easy
Time to do repair15 - 30 mins
Age of ApplianceMore than 10 years
0) Take the back cover of the range off.
1) Carefully noted how the wires and the sockets were connected.
2) Visually checked that the new parts were practically identical old ones.
3) Put together the new sockets from the parts in the kit.
4) disconnect the old sockets and put the new sockets in place.
5) For each unit disconnect one old wire at the time and connect the new wire. Repeat the same for second wire.
6) Neatly bunch together the rest of the wires with electrical tape. Do not cut the wires!
That's it! It took about 20-30 minutes.