Level of DifficultyEasy
Time to do repair15 - 30 mins
Age of Appliance5 - 10 years
Robert From Glen Allen, VA
Nov 25, 2009
1 out of 3 people found this instruction helpful
Replacing the pump assembly only involved:
1. Unplugging the washing machine!
2. Removing 2 screws to take off the washing machine's lower front panel.
3. Removing 2 bolts to take off the cover over the remote pump assembly.
4. Changing out the pumps required:
A. Unscrewing the 2 screws that secure the assembly harness to the washing machine's base.
B. Unclasping the 2 tubes using curved jaw pliers.
C. Disconnecting the electrical connectors by hand.
D. Removing 2 bolts from the assembly harness and the pump assembly.
5. Reverse steps 1 - 4 to install the new pump.
|Part Photo||Part Description||Price||Availability
Part Number: PS417325