ApplianceMagic Chef Range
Level of DifficultyEasy
Time to do repair30 - 60 mins
Age of ApplianceMore than 10 years
1) removed oven door (it just lift's up). racks and oven bottom.
2) Removed mounting screws for the igniter.
3) Had to remove oven burner in order to get the insulation out that was packed around the wires. (would have been nice if that was mentioned in the instructions.)
4) Unplugged old igniter and plugged in new one.
5) Reassembled burner and igniter on mounting bracket.
6) replaced oven bottom, racks and front door.
7) Tested oven to make sure it would work for Thanksgiving day...