Level of DifficultyReally easy
Time to do repair15 - 30 mins
Age of ApplianceMore than 10 years
David From Maynard, MA
Nov 21, 2009
0 out of 2 people found this instruction helpful
1. Pulled out the old gasket (very easy. slid right out).
2. Carefully noted how it went in (so I could put the new one in correctly)
3. Measured the length of the new gasket. Unnecessarily worried that the new gasket appeared to be 2" shorter than the old one.
4. Cleaned the track and the general area around the dishwasher that rarely gets clean. Took 15 minutes.
5. Inserted the new seal, making certain it was fully inserted all along the track. It was a perfect fit.
6. Patted myself on the back and bragged to my wife that the job was done.
7. Life is good.
Dave in Massachusetts
|Part Photo||Part Description||Price||Availability
Part Number: PS5136129