Level of DifficultyEasy
Time to do repair15 - 30 mins
Age of Appliance5 - 10 years
Sam From Garland, TX
Nov 12, 2009
2 out of 4 people found this instruction helpful
1. Remove four screws on metal panel between top and lower oven doors. Pull the panel forward. You may need to open the top door partially to ease removal of panel.
2. Reach behind panel and unplug wire connector from old switch.
3. With panel free, squeeze ears on old switch and push through opening to remove.
4. Insert new switch in to hole and push from front to seat the switch. BE CAREFUL NOT to mess with the ears--if you try to splay them out (to better seat the switch) the switch will come apart.
5. Hold the panel up to opening to connect the wire harness to the switch.
6. Realign the metal plate to holes for screws and insert screws. (You may have to twist and turn to get the panel lined up.)
|Part Photo||Part Description||Price||Availability
Part Number: PS2077099
No Longer Available