Level of DifficultyReally easy
Time to do repair15 - 30 mins
Age of ApplianceMore than 10 years
George From Ft. Myers Beach, FL
Nov 11, 2009
0 out of 2 people found this instruction helpful
1. Used fine tip marker pen to draw outline of upper hinge position
2. unloaded food from door
3. took decorative cover off upper hing mount
4. loosened 3 screws (not completely) and lifted up upper hinge to permit upper door pin/hinge to come free.
5. lifted door off lower hinge.
6. remove broken pieces, cleaned, put in new pieces, added small amount of grease
7. put door on bottom hinge.
8. put top hinge into door
9. snugged up three screws in top hinge plate.
10. had to loosen top hinge screws and tap hinge plate around to get door to close by itself when about 1-2 inches from being closed
Best part was PartSelect save me bunches of money and got parts quickly
|Part Photo||Part Description||Price||Availability
Part Number: PS358690