Level of DifficultyEasy
Time to do repair30 - 60 mins
Age of Appliance5 - 10 years
Ryan From San Francisco, CA
Nov 03, 2009
15 out of 17 people found this instruction helpful
Repair was pretty easy:
1) Unplug and pull the out the oven.
2) Remove the thin top panel ( 2 screws).
3) Remove the upper back panel (5 hex screws).
4) remove the front plate (4 screws on the top)
5) replace the screen (4 screws). The wires are all labeled so don't worry if you forget which is which.
It took me 45min, but I also cleaned everything while I was there.
|Part Photo||Part Description||Price||Availability
Part Number: PS438113
No Longer Available