Level of DifficultyEasy
Time to do repairLess than 15 mins
Age of Appliance5 - 10 years
Jennifer From Cincinnati, OH
Oct 31, 2009
0 out of 1 people found this instruction helpful
1. Cut the power to the oven.
2. Removed the bottom drawer and disconnected the ignitor.
3. Removed the oven racks and bottom cover/plate of the oven.
4. Unscrewed nut and removed cover to expose ignitor.
5. Removed 3 screws and pulled out ignitor.
6. Reversed steps to install ignitor.
Works great and was a huge money saver to do it myself!
|Part Photo||Part Description||Price||Availability
Part Number: PS2180047