Level of DifficultyEasy
Time to do repair1- 2 hours
Age of ApplianceMore than 10 years
Sharon From San Diego, CA
Oct 01, 2009
2 out of 3 people found this instruction helpful
1) Unplugged machine
2) Removed two screws that held the control panel in place
3) Disengaged the lid switch form the control panel
4) Removed the washing machine cabinet
5) Removed old lid switch and replaced it with new lid switch
6) Put everything back together.
This probably would have taken the repair man about 15 minutes, but it took me much longer because I had never done this before and had to follow the instructions step by step. My washer was bought in 1993 so it was 16 years old at the time of the repair.
|Part Photo||Part Description||Price||Availability
Part Number: PS334600