Level of DifficultyA Bit Difficult
Time to do repair30 - 60 mins
Age of ApplianceMore than 10 years
Andrew From Vernon Hills, IL
Sep 22, 2009
0 out of 1 people found this instruction helpful
1. Disconnect oven electric supply.
2. Remove oven door (2 screws).
3. Remove inside-oven bottom plate (slide forward, lift).
4. Remove inside-oven burner cover (1 nut).
5. Disconnect igniter enclosure (3 screws).
6. Remove under-oven drawer (slides out).
7. Remove panel at back of oven in under-oven compartment to access igniter electrical connection (2 screws).
8. Disconnect old igniter.
9. Extract old igniter from igniter enclosure. (Don't use much force; just slightly expand the metal flanges of the enclosure.)
10. Dispose of old (bad) igniter.
11. Insert new igniter into igniter enclosure.
12. Place igniter enclosure in oven compartment and slide electrical connector through to back/lower compartment.
13. Connect new igniter in under-oven compartment.
14. Replace panel at back of oven in under-oven compartment (2 screws).
15. Replace igniter enclosure (3 screws).
16. Replace inside-oven burner cover (1 nut).
17. Replace inside-oven lower plate.
18. Replace oven door (1 screws).
19. Reconnect electric supply.
|Part Photo||Part Description||Price||Availability
Part Number: PS2034121