Level of DifficultyEasy
Time to do repair15 - 30 mins
Age of Appliance1 - 4 years
Chuck From Gig Harbor, WA
Sep 16, 2009
0 out of 1 people found this instruction helpful
1. Placed the washer with the front side down.
2. Propped up the pump a few inches with a piece of wood, because the pump was resting against the front of the washer.
3. Disconnected the two hoses.
4. Unclipped the pump and it dropped off. The clips came off too.
5. Placed the new pump on the motor shaft, made sure it was aligned properly.
6. Put the back clip on, then the forward clip.
7. Connected the hoses and installed a bottom pad that I previously removed to dry it out. Then picked up the washer and tested it. No Leaks. It took about half-an-hour, but really only about 5 minutes if a person knows exactly what they're doing.
|Part Photo||Part Description||Price||Availability
Part Number: PS342434