Level of DifficultyReally easy
Time to do repair15 - 30 mins
Age of Appliance1 - 4 years
Glenn From Lewisport, KY
Sep 12, 2009
2 out of 3 people found this instruction helpful
1. Disconnected washer from power outlet.
2. Slid washer out from wall to allow access to rear.
3. Isolated water supply and removed both hot and cold water supply hoses from solenoid valve assembly.
4. Removed one screw holding angled metal bracket with water solenoid valves attached.
5. Rotated bracket to get it to clear back of washer and expose wiring and fill hose.
6. Removed hose clamp on fill hose with pliers and then removed hose from valve assembly..
7. Removed wires from each solenoid.
8. Removed one screw that attaches solenoid valve assembly to angled metal bracket.
9. Slid valve assembly to allow it to be released from angled metal bracket.
10. Reversed procedure to install new valve assembly.
|Part Photo||Part Description||Price||Availability
Part Number: PS2020276