ApplianceGeneral Electric Range
Level of DifficultyEasy
Time to do repair15 - 30 mins
Age of Appliance1 - 4 years
Chuck From Los Angeles, CA
Sep 25, 2007
1 out of 1 people found this instruction helpful
- removed the oven unit from the wall
- removed the aluminum backplate to expose the wiring
- Removed both glass wire nuts and disconnected the heating element\
- From the front, I removed both retainer screws and pulled the element wires through.
- In reverse order I reinsalled the new wires and screwed on the heating element.
-I reattached the electrical wiring and rear pane.
- I re-installed the unit into the wall.
|Part Photo||Part Description||Price||Availability
Part Number: PS243425