Level of DifficultyEasy
Time to do repair15 - 30 mins
Age of Appliance5 - 10 years
John From Loveland, OH
Sep 03, 2009
88 out of 90 people found this instruction helpful
1.Turn of electric
2. Open dishwasher door
3. Remove scres for interior door cover
4. Lift and move the interior door cover to right
5. Use Pliers to pull off connectors of Latch
6. Use Pliers to attach replacement latch
7. Lay interior door cover back on door and line up with screw holes. Make sure you have the bottom lip over the bottom of exterior door by hinges. Bottom lip goes inside the dishwasher.
8. Put back in screws - not all the way and tighten snug (do not over tighen) once all are in place.
9. turn on power.
30 Minutes tops!
|Part Photo||Part Description||Price||Availability
Part Number: PS2180046