Level of DifficultyReally easy
Time to do repairLess than 15 mins
Age of Appliance5 - 10 years
David From Cypress, TX
Sep 02, 2009
3 out of 8 people found this instruction helpful
1. Removed plastic cap on hinge by gently prying up on an edge and lifting up.
2. Removed 3 screws in the hinge, one at a time.
3. Removed hinge and broken piece in freezer door.
4. Installed new hinge: Ensure spring goes back into larger hole and the alignment pin is in the smaller hole.
5. Turn top of hinge and align all 3 holes.
6. Place screws in all holes and loosely tighten.
7. Align freezer door
8. Tighten all 3 screws while holding freezer door in alignment.
9. Replace plastic cap.
|Part Photo||Part Description||Price||Availability
Part Number: PS427398