Level of DifficultyEasy
Time to do repair30 - 60 mins
Age of Appliance1 - 4 years
Daniel From Apollo Beach, FL
Aug 18, 2009
23 out of 23 people found this instruction helpful
I followed the other instruction listed.
1. Took off the outer cover and water drip tray.
2. Took off the outer circuit board (DID NOT DISCONNECT it)
3. Disconnected the black paddle holder, but DID NOT DISCONNECT the water tube.
4. As I did not disconnect the water tube I had to very slightly east it PARTIALLY out.
5. There are two screws that hold the sides of the paddle legs in. To rempve these screws I used a phillips screwdriver.
6. After removing these two screws you can remove the broken water actuator.
7. There is a small plastic aligning tip on the left hand side wher the metal covers sit on the actuator fiengers. NOTE THIS NEEDS TO BE REMOVED as I could not get the left actuator fienger to pop over it. I removed it with a needle nose pliers. After removing the tip the actuator poped right into its slot.
8. You cannot hold the two screws and the covers so I used a little piece of chewing gum to hold the cover to the screw and the screw to the screwdriver. It worked great.
9. Then I put the unit back together in reverse order... it functioned better than before.
|Part Photo||Part Description||Price||Availability
Part Number: PS1526418