Level of DifficultyEasy
Time to do repair30 - 60 mins
Age of Appliance5 - 10 years
Tenel From The Woodlands, TX
Jul 02, 2009
15 out of 17 people found this instruction helpful
1. Removed the softener dispenser
2. Removed the cap covering the clutch dogs and the bolt holding it all in place.
3. Removed the bolt holding the two agitator pieces and the clutch dogs together.
4. Removed the two agitator parts.
5. Replaced the clutch dogs.
6. Reassembled and put the bolt back in place.
7. Replaced the gasket on the cover that goes over the clutch and bolt.
8. Replaced the softener dispenser
|Part Photo||Part Description||Price||Availability
Part Number: PS334650