Level of DifficultyEasy
Time to do repair15 - 30 mins
Age of Appliance5 - 10 years
Monica From Flower Mound, TX
Jun 09, 2009
14 out of 17 people found this instruction helpful
- Unplugged dryer
- Back of dryer
- Removed metal panel behind controls
- Removed dryer timer knob from front
- removed 2 screws in back holding timer
- Matched new timer with old on wire configuration
- Reversed process for reinstallation.
- REALLY easy - just make sure power in unplugged.
- Don't forget while you are back there, perfect time to vacuum out all "dust bunnies" and such from the entire back of dryer.
|Part Photo||Part Description||Price||Availability
Part Number: PS1488213