Level of DifficultyEasy
Time to do repair15 - 30 mins
Age of Appliance1 - 4 years
Bruce From Burnsville, MN
May 12, 2009
28 out of 31 people found this instruction helpful
1. Pry Dryer top up and off the clips. (Front of Dryer)
2. Remove 2 phillips screws on the inside of front panel.
3. Lift front panel up and set off to the side
4. Removed 2 phillips screws with short handled phillips driver that hold the gas valve coil bracket in place.
5. Unplugged and removed both coils, installed new coils and bracket. Re installed front panel, screws and top.
|Part Photo||Part Description||Price||Availability
Part Number: PS470049