Level of DifficultyEasy
Time to do repair30 - 60 mins
Age of Appliance5 - 10 years
Jeff From Roseville, CA
May 01, 2009
3 out of 3 people found this instruction helpful
1. Opened inside panel (about 8 screws)
2. Checked wires to see if we had power, which led me to the fuse.
3. All wires were hot, so I bypassed fuse straight to the motor, which worked.
4. Took out the fuse, didn't really know for sure whether it was bad yet, googled the part number and it led me to PartSelect.com!
5. Ordered part (it arrived in two days!) and replaced existing fuse and WE ARE WASHING DISHED AGAIN!!
|Part Photo||Part Description||Price||Availability
Part Number: PS774514