Level of DifficultyA Bit Difficult
Time to do repair30 - 60 mins
Age of Appliance5 - 10 years
Thanks to everyone is thread, for the valuable info. Over-all, the whole thing was pretty easy.
Removed one phillips screw holding top cover (top of door).
Removed top cover (about 6" long).
Removed two hex nuts (sorry, I've forgotten the size).
Removed broken (bottom) bearing-hinge.*
Replaced bearing hinge.
Replaced hex nuts.
Replaced top cover.
Replaced phillips screw.
I wasn't sure how heavy (or rather not heavy) the door was, so I had an additional person stading by (it's not heavy). Extra person was not necessary.
The only thing that made the repair annoying was when I tried removing the cracked bearing-hinge, the top splintered and the bottom half was stuck in the door. I ended up having to dig out the cracked piece with pliers & drill & tiny computer screw-driver & swearing.
Moral of the story is don't crack the top off of the bearing-hing that you're trying remove.